Est. 1988

Latest News


Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa
A temporary visa is for international students who have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution. It lets you live, work and study in Australia, temporarily.
Usually between 2 and 4 years, depending on your qualification.
Hong Kong passport holders may stay for 5 years.
For more information, please visit the Department of Home Affairs or contact ACAE.
 ResourceDepartment of Home Affairs
Copyright ©2018 by ACAE